Attached are the updated documents with all of the thorough and full details.
TOP LINE POINTS
- Democrats have already called 17 witnesses and the Senate has heard from them.
- We do not need additional witnesses.
- No additional witnesses. End this now.
The rest of the talking points (that are still very important) are contained in the attached talking points document. I took them out of the body of the email to make it easier to see the main points for right now.
RETWEET PRESIDENT TRUMP
TWEETS TO RETWEET
Rep. Andy Biggs
Rep. Debbie Lesko
Rep. Lee Zeldin
CALL TO ACTION
Ø Melt the Senate phone lines and urge both of your Senators to acquit President Trump.
Sample Call Script
President Trump had a perfectly good phone call with the President of Ukraine. We know this because we have read the call transcript or call summary. Both Presidents Trump and Zelensky have said there was not pressure on the call. There was NO mention on the call of tying aid to Ukraine to investigations. Ukraine did not even know a hold was placed on the funding until late August. They never made the supposed announcement of an investigation, and the aid still flowed to Ukraine. The funds were released.
Witness after witness has said what they presume the President was thinking. Not a single witness testified that the President himself said that there was any connection between any investigations and security assistance, a presidential meeting, or anything else. In fact, Democrats have already called 17 witnesses and the Senate has from them. We do not need extra witnesses.
It is time to end this vendetta against President Trump. The impeachment is a sham. No additional witnesses! End this now, and acquit President Trump!
HOW ACTIVISTS & RAPID RESPONDERS CAN USE THE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS
- Retweet, with a comment, as many tweets as possible to help amplify those tweets, adding the preferred hashtags
- Write either letters to the editor, or emails to your lists, or blog or Facebook/IG posts using the material if there is a particular issue on which you’d like to delve into the weeds more. Remember to continue to come back to the top line points (posted above).
- Melt the phone lines of your Senators office asking them to vote to acquit President Trump. They are hearing from the left and also need to hear from us.