We had our “Keep Your Promises” rally on Saturday, delivering a bold message, in-person — just a stone’s throw from the offices of our U.S. Senators:
- Keep your promises and deliver job-creating tax reform that helps working families!
- Keep your promises and build the wall to protect our sovereignty!
- Keep your promises and repeal ObamaCare . . . all of it!
‘Spot the signs’
Politicians like Comrade Corbyn and Mayor Khan’t may think that slavery is part of cultural enrichment and part of living in a big city, but its still a crime that demands detection and prosecution – Great Britain led the way in outlawing slavery and set aside a large percentage of GDP to buy the freedom of slaves
Crimestoppers partners with the GLAA to tackle slavery in the UK
Transport and Warehousing listed as common industries for exploitation
Independent charity Crimestoppers is today partnering with the Gangmasters and Labour Abuse Authority (GLAA) to help the UK public ‘Spot The Signs’ of slavery in a bid to tackle this growing issue.
SMART HOME SCEPTICS: THREE QUARTERS OF BRITS ARE FEARFUL OF CONNECTED HOMES
- Smart home tech is predicted to reduce bills and the cost of home insurance – but MoneySuperMarket reveals 76% of Brits are wary of potential risks
- Concerns include hacking and unapproved data collection
- Data also reveals the nation’s dream smart gadgets, including auto-spray devices for cold callers and robot dogs programmed to do chores
Our “Keep Your Promises” rally in DC this past Saturday was a huge success. Our message was simple: “It’s time for Congress to fulfill its promises.” We made sure our message was heard loud and clear. Speakers included Stephen Moore, C.L. Bryant, and tea party leaders from around the country, among many others. We had a great turnout and we know Members of Congress will be discussing our rally theme this week.
- Focused software strategy makes Ultimaker a future-ready solution that continues to deliver greater results over time for individual users and businesses.
- Ultimaker Cura will be released on October 17th 2017 and offers seamless workflow integration with third party software providers.
- Cura Connect will be released on November 7th 2017, enables automatic print job scheduling and management for multiple Ultimaker 3D printers.
You may have seen that I have issued a short statement congratulating the Alternative fur Deutschland (AfD) party on their substantial gains in the German federal elections. The seats have not been allocated yet, but it seems that they will be on around 94 (from none previously), and are the second largest party in the former East German states.
Dejavu now waiting for the new Churchill to emerge and save Europe once more
So, how was it for you, the Florence Flop? For me it was – I realised afterwards – exactly like watching England play football. An inescapable patriotic urge to hope for a good performance, followed by a long, slow realisation that once again it isn’t going to happen, that these people are not as good as they ought to be, that the other team is not going to roll over.