Earlier this week, a tragedy hit the nation and claimed the lives of 58 people and injured hundreds of others. We at Tea Party Patriots want to take a moment to remember the victims who lost their lives and to continuing praying for the wounded and the families who lost loved ones Sunday night. We also want to honor those who risked their lives to prevent more lives from being taken by the shooter. Read more about the stories of the heroic civilians and first responders here.
We had our “Keep Your Promises” rally on Saturday, delivering a bold message, in-person — just a stone’s throw from the offices of our U.S. Senators:
- Keep your promises and deliver job-creating tax reform that helps working families!
- Keep your promises and build the wall to protect our sovereignty!
- Keep your promises and repeal ObamaCare . . . all of it!
‘Spot the signs’
Politicians like Comrade Corbyn and Mayor Khan’t may think that slavery is part of cultural enrichment and part of living in a big city, but its still a crime that demands detection and prosecution – Great Britain led the way in outlawing slavery and set aside a large percentage of GDP to buy the freedom of slaves
Crimestoppers partners with the GLAA to tackle slavery in the UK
Transport and Warehousing listed as common industries for exploitation
Independent charity Crimestoppers is today partnering with the Gangmasters and Labour Abuse Authority (GLAA) to help the UK public ‘Spot The Signs’ of slavery in a bid to tackle this growing issue.
SMART HOME SCEPTICS: THREE QUARTERS OF BRITS ARE FEARFUL OF CONNECTED HOMES
- Smart home tech is predicted to reduce bills and the cost of home insurance – but MoneySuperMarket reveals 76% of Brits are wary of potential risks
- Concerns include hacking and unapproved data collection
- Data also reveals the nation’s dream smart gadgets, including auto-spray devices for cold callers and robot dogs programmed to do chores