Senate Democrats are abusing Senate rules to cause gridlock and delay President Trump’s nominations. Tea Party Patriots Citizens Fund needs your help to break down the barrier that Senate Democrats have created for President Trump’s well-qualified nominees.
|This type of behavior has not happened to previous administrations. By this point in the administrations of presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, and George H.W. Bush, the Senate had confirmed almost two-thirds of their nominees, but this Senate hasn’t confirmed even half of President Trump’s qualified nominees.
Please call your U.S. senators and urge them to support an up-or-down vote on the following well-qualified nominees:
- Jim Bridenstine for Administrator of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- Sam Brownback for Ambassador at Large for International Religious Freedom at the Department of State
- Ann Marie Buerkle for Chairman of the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Paul Compton Jr. for General Counsel at the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- Brian Benczkowski for Assistant Attorney General, Criminal Division, at the Department of Justice
- Scott Garrett for Chairman and President of the Export-Import Bank
- Carlos Muniz for General Counsel at the Department of Education
- Pat Pizzella for Deputy Secretary of Labor
- Yleem Poblete for Assistant Secretary of State for Verification and Compliance
- Suzanne Tufts for Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) for Administration
- Russ Vought for Deputy Director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB)
- Andrew Wheeler for Deputy Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Kathleen White to serve as a Member of the Council on Environmental Quality
It looks like we do not have your address in our system, and therefore, cannot locate the senators that represent your state. Please Update Your Profile to have this key information provided in the future. In the meantime, visit our Find Your Members of Congress area to locate this contact information, or call the Capitol Switchboard at 202-224-3121 to be transferred to each office. (NOTE: You will need to call the Capitol Switchboard each time to be transferred.)
Enough is enough! It’s time to end the Senate gridlock!
Today is Bill of Rights Day — the day our Bill of Rights was ratified! For 226 years, these rights have been the foundation of our great nation In recent times we have seen more challenges to our rights, especially our right to free speech, our second amendment right and our protections from unreasonable search and seizures. The American Dream is about freedom, and we at Tea Party Patriots Citizens Fund want to work to protect those freedoms that makes America a great nation. Today reminds us of what our Founding Fathers created to ensure that our freedoms would never be violated again, as well as what we must continue to protect. We urge you to continue to fight for your freedoms, and we’ll be alongside you to ensure you have personal freedom, economic freedom, and a debt free future.
One more thing: Tea Party Patriots Citizens Fund is gearing up for 2018 and we want to know your thoughts as we make our preparations. Republicans in Washington have failed to keep some of the biggest promises they’ve made to us over the past several years and we won’t continue to put up with it. That’s why we’re looking to launch major initiatives to retire some of the RINOs who are blocking President Trump’s agenda – the agenda we voted for! Please let us know your thoughts!
GIVE YOUR INPUT FOR 2018 PLANNING
What You Need to Know this Week
Tea Party Patriots National Support Team